If you are aware of any local business openings or closings, please let us know here.
· Ciao! Sandwich Shoppe will open a second location on College Hill in Easton, replacing The Kettle Room
· René and Grisellies Benique opened Cafe Ezekiel 47 at 10 S. Fifth Ave., near Fifth and Penn avenues, in West Reading.
· Alter Ego Salon and Day Spa à Emmaüs is organizing a grand inauguration on Sunday, May 22, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., with a ribbon cutting at noon.
· Origen Latin Fusion opened on the site of the former Tomcat Cafe in Sinking Spring, Berks County.
· Sellersville seniors’ residences will hold an inauguration ceremony on May 24. The Bucks County Affordable Housing Community for Adults 55+ has 50 apartments, eight of which are designated for people with behavioral health needs.
· La Maison et la Grange d’Emmaus has opened its outdoor dining area and cigar bar. The house and barn are at 1449 Chestnut St. in Emmaus.
· The Spa & Nail Bar will hold a grand opening from 11 a.m. until closing on Friday, May 20, with a ribbon cutting at 11 a.m. The 2765 Papermill Road, Wyomissing.
· Realtor Amanda Vachris and the Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce will hold a ribbon cutting at Vachris’ new Keller Williams real estate office at 15 St. John St., Schuylkill Haven, at 4 p.m. on May 24.
· Il Gaetano Ristorante will hold a grand opening on Friday, May 20 at 5:30 p.m. 665 Columbus Ave., Phillipsburg.
· First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union will hold a grand opening at its new headquarters in Trexlertown, 6126 Hamilton Blvd., on May 18.
· Vinyl Press Signs & Graphics has moved within Emmaüs. The new site is located at 15 S. Second St., not far from the old Sixth Street location.
Closing of Pedro’s Cafe at Emmaüs
SV Sports (formerly Schuylkill Valley Sports) will close Quakertown venue
Flemington DIY will host a grand reopening on May 14 at 26 Stangl Road, Flemington. The party will start at 10 a.m.
· Elpedio’s Ristorante in Seipsville opened at 2912 Old Nazareth Road in Easton. The restaurant is open from Wednesday to Sunday.
· Uai Brazil opened at 315 Lehigh Ave, Palmerton, offering both a seated or buffet option.
· Colombian Restaurant Mex opened at 107 E Union Blvd in Bethlehem, offering traditional Colombian cuisine.
· Precision Ink opened at 161 W Berwick St. in Easton.
· King Wing opened a location in Bethlehem at 129 E. Third St., serving wings and sandwiches.
· Molinari’s at 322 E 3rd St. in Bethlehem is reopening, offering seating with an Italian menu.
· Tony’s Pizza & Restaurant has opened a new location at 3417 Sullivan Trail in Easton.
· Big Papa’s Restaurant & Catering has opened at 1236 Northampton St, Easton. Dale Koehler & Sons Farm will supply the restaurant with meat and eggs.
· Route 61 Hardware cuts the ribbon at 635 Fountain St. in Ashland at noon June 24.
· The Shenandoah Pharmacy will hold a ribbon cutting at noon, June 1, at its location at 33 N. Main St., Shenandoah.
The Canalside Cup on Route 611 in Williams Township opens for the season May 13
· The Curious Plantaholic Nazareth expanded into New Jersey with a second store at 20 Main St. in historic Clinton, Hunterdon County. the original store is on Belvidere Street in Nazareth.
Childcare With A Purpose and Lehigh Valley Martial Arts are both coming to the Easton Avenue Mall in Bethlehem later this year.
· Harmony Wellness Center opens May 18 and 5 p.m. The center, which will provide services such as reiki and crystal energy sessions, is located at 182 S. First St. in Lehighton.
Time 2 Talk Therapy Services will hold an open house on June 1 at 521 Bridge St. in Lehighton
· Alter Ego Salon & Day Spa will open May 22 at 500 Broad Street in Emmaus
· Sephora at Kohl’s to open in Whitehall Kohl’s
· Juliette Bridals by Ivana has moved to 161 Glenworth Rd., Pottsville and is hosting a “moving celebration” May 19 at noon.
· Iqor has opened a new 30,000 square foot call center in Allentown
· Life Advance Fitness at 436 State Ave. at Emmaus opens on May 11
· Grocery Outlet Bargain Market is open at 561 S. Broad Street in Lansdale, in the former location of Super Foodtown.
· A new mafia-themed bar named Capo & Co. Keg and Cork Kitchen is recruiting staff at Emmaus. The restaurant is located at 1375 Chestnut St. and will include a self-serve wine bar.
· Terrain on the Parkway, at 1625 Lehigh Parkway East in Allentown, is open and renting apartments ranging from studios to three bedrooms.
· McCall Collective Brewing is planning a May opening for its second location at 7743 Hamilton Blvd. in the Breinigsville section of Upper Macungie Township. The original brewery is in Allentown.
· The Project Paw Cat cafe and thrift store opened April 30 at 452 Northampton St., Easton. The café cats will be available for adoption. The company supports the Center for Animal Health and Welfare in Williams Township.
· McDonald’s de Coopersburg is open at 6690 Short Drive, Upper Saucon Township, just off Route 309
· Oley Valley Inn in Oley Township returns as The Riedenau House, a farm-to-table restaurant. It will serve a German menu.